Thursday 19 July 2012

So you want to work from home.

For many of us it is an ideal situation to be able to work from home. The convenience of not having to travel, saving on child care, whatever may be our motivator.

So I am putting this blog together to give you the benefit of the information that I have gathered over the time since I started internet marketing.

My aim is to help you start your own online business. I will give you lots of information and tips that I have learned along the way (and helping you avoid some of the mistakes I have made).

One of the main reasons for this blog is that when I started I did not know where to start. I went from program to program and joined lots of opportunities. But that was as far as I ever got. I read all the stuff I bought but I didn't know what to do or where to go. Everyone promised the magic button or just plug it in and wait.

So after complete information overload I took a break from it all. I had gained some snippets of information along the way but not enough to make anything. Then I started over again and learned the right way.

Over the next few weeks I will be giving you lots of information about starting your own business and showing you how important it is to have a few things in place first.

You will Learn How To:


  • Choose A Program That Is Right For You
  • Do The Ground Work First
  • How To Market Effectively
  • Organize your  Time
  • The Tools You Need


Plus lots of other tips and tricks. After this you will hopefully have an idea of what you want to do or indeed if internet marketing is for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment